|Abu Simbel Sun festival Cruise|
Make a combine tour during Abu Simbel Sun festival between Nile Cruise Tours and celebrate the Sun Festival through Abu Simbel Sun Festival Cruise in one Trip through best Luxor Aswan Nile Cruise Tours with Ibis Egypt Tours.Visit the most amazing sightseeing in Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Aswan then join the sun festival of Abu Simbel in Egypt with a huge Number of followers and fans around the world, enjoy the more through Abu Simbel Sun festival Cruise with Ibis Egypt tours
SIGHTSEEING: Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the kings, Abu Simbel Temple, Philae temple
• All the cabins offer air-conditioning with individual temperature controls and Panoramic window.
• The spacious bathroom is fully equipped with a bathtub,
• Hairdryer and shaving sockets for 220V power supply.
• Satellite television
• an in-house video channel and music channel,
• Wi-Fi for all cabins
• Non-smoking cabins are available on request.
• Orangery Restaurant,
• Sun Deck
• Galabeyya Party.
• The Lounge Bar & Disco with its resident DJ offers nightly music, drinks and dancing.
Ibis Egypt tours representative will pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Cairo domestic airport, catch your flight to Luxor, meet and assist at Luxor airport, transfer to your Nile Cruise by Ibis Egypt tours Air-conditioned van, enjoy a special excursion to visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple, overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, watch life unfold as you sail the Nile, start your round to visit Valley of the Kings, head out towards the Temple of queen Hatshepsut, finally visit the impressive Colossi of Memnon, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, sail to Edfu, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
|Kom Ombo Temple|
Breakfast on board, head out towards the Temple of Horus in Edfu, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom Ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by Two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail to Aswan while tasting your Lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on board, today taste an unforgettable excursions to the High Dam, head towards the Unfinished Obelisk, amuse your eyes while visiting Philae Temple, Belongs to Isis and Hathor goddesses, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast in Nile Cruise and disembarkation from the Nile Cruise. Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you toAswan hotel, check in the hotel, the rest of the free of leisure. Optional tour to sound and light show in Philae Temple. Overnight in Aswan Hotel
|Abu Simbel Sun Festival|
Breakfast box from your hotel, Ibis Egypt tours representative will pick you up from your Aswan hotel at 12:00 AM mid night, transfer to Abu Simbel (Road takes around 4 hours). Ibis Egypt tours Tour guide will explain the Abu Simbel Sun Festival and celebrate the combination of Sun Festival in Abu Simbel and Human festival in Abu Simbel. The rays of the sun align on the king Ramses II twice per year on 22 October (The day of his birthday) and 22 February (The day of being a King and take the throne) with miraculous astrological unmatched on the earth. The sun aligns in small room for four statues (Ptah, Amun-Ra, Ramses II, and Ra-Horakhty). Also you will enjoy the folkloric shows and Nubian group dancing festive Abu Simbel Sun festival. At the end of you tour in Abu Simbel drive back to your hotel / Airport in Aswan around 12 AM. End of our services
• Meet & assist at Luxor / Aswan International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned modern Van.
• 1 Night in Aswan Hotel with breakfast
• English speaking guide in Cairo during your sightseeing tours
• A Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
• Accommodation for 04 Nights at 05 stars Nile Cruise on Full board including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
• Sightseeing Tours on board the Nile Cruise including visits to :
• Karnak and Luxor Temples
• Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and Colossi of Memnon
• Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.
• The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
• Abu Simbel Temple
• All Entrance fees to the above mentioned Excursions as mentioned at the itinerary
• English speaking guide at the Nile Cruise
• Service charges and all taxes
• transfer to Cairo International airport for your final departure.
• International flight
• Visa to Egypt
• Any optional tours if required