|Honeymoon Tours in Egypt|
Unleash your inner adventurer on this journey with fabulous landscapes, fascinating history and ravishing sightseeing and more with Honeymoon Tours in Egypt through our Egypt Honeymoon Packages be witness to the glory of pyramids, Walkthrough the Egyptian Museum, get relaxed at the majestic Nile River, and more Romantic Honeymoon.
- STARTING PRICE:$710.00
- DURATION:8 Days
- SIGHTSEEING:Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple, Egyptian Museum, High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple,Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple,
Day 01: Arrive Cairo
Once your flight landing at cairo Airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
|Honeymoon Tour Packages|
Enjoy tasty breakfast at your hotel, then Ibis Egypt tours tour guide will escort you to Pyramids of Giza and theEgyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, continue your tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world, at the end of your day tour back to your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 03: Nile Cruise / Aswan Day Tour
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, then Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Cairo domestic airport, catch your flight to Aswan, meet and assist at aswan airport, transfer to hotel, refresh, then start to touch the magnificent Nile River of Aswan by riding a Felucca around Elephantine Island & Aghakhan Mausoleum, at the end of your Felucca Round Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you back to your hotel, remarkable optional to enjoy the sound and light show at Philae Temple is available, overnight in Aswan.
Day 04: Aswan Tour
Ibisi Tours Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan, then he will escort you to your Nile Cruise, embarkation to your Nile Cruise, taste your unforgettable excursions to the High Dam, head towards the Unfinished Obelisk, amuse your eyes while visiting Philae Temple, Belongs to Isis and Hathor goddesses, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
|Kom Ombo Temple|
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom Ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by Two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail towards Edfu, head out to visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail towards Esna while tasting your lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 06: West Bank Of Luxor Tour
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, sail towards Luxor, Start to embrace the culture, walkthrough Valley of the Kings, head out towards the Temple of queen hatshepsut, visit the magnificent Colossi of Memnon, tasting your lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, disembarkation after breakfast, visit the greatest highlights of Luxor, Karnak and Luxor Temples, today is your flight back to Cairo, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Luxor airport, catch your flight back to Cairo, meet & assist at Cairo domestic Airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 08: Final Departure
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Cairo International airport for final departure.
- Meet at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Three Nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast and all taxes • One day excursion in Cairo as mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide at the sightseeing in Cairo
- One Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- A Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- One Night accommodation in Aswan including Breakfast and all taxes
- Felucca ride around Aghakhan and Elephantine Island in Aswan
- Three Nights’ accommodation at 05 stars Nile Cruise including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Excursions on board your Nile Cruise including visits to:
- The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
- Kom Ombo & Edfu Temples.
- Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and Colossi of Memnon
- Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Entrance fees to the sites as mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide at the Nile Cruise
- Transfers in Cairo / Aswan / Luxor by air-conditioned vehicle
- Service charges and all taxes
- transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
- Flight ticket Cairo / Aswan - Luxor / Cairo
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary
- prices are per person in Double Basis .
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period
- Reservation should be at least 05 days before arrival
- If you wish to add or to adjust any thing to the program please contact us.