We like to offer our best Egypt Easter Holiday Deals with all sightseeing in Egypt. Try our Easter Vacations packages to Cairo and Nile Cruise in 7 days with sightseeing to Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and you have the chance to visit the grandest temple in Egypt "Abu Simbel". #Easter_Holiday this year in March from 23 March to 5 April so hurry up and book your Easter Holiday Deals in Egypt with Ibis Egypt Tours.
|Egypt Easter Holiday Deals|
Enjoy some #Easter_fun_Egypt and make your Easter holiday unforgettable during your Egypt Easter Holidays, take your friends and family to the land of Pharaohs to see the immortal Pyramids of Giza and the modern Egyptian Museum with a lot of masterpieces especially the private room of the young king Tutankhamon.
|Egypt Easter package Holidays|
Discover the newest type of Easter Cairo and Nile Cruise Holidays with combined sightseeing between Cairo, Luxor and Aswan with relaxing on board 5 star deluxe Nile River Cruise with full board basis. enjoy visiting the best sightseeing in Luxor like Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple then sail with your Nile River Cruise to Edfu and Kom Ombo and after that visit Aswan and get best experience from the Nubian people and during your Egypt Easter Holiday Deals
|Egypt Nile Cruise Tours in Easter|
The Price start from 595 $ per person
23rd Of Mar. 2016 : Arrive Cairo
Once your flight landing at cairo Airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
Ibis Egypt tours representative will pick you up from your hotel after enjoying the relish of your breakfast, enjoy your sightseeing tours to Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, continue your Easter offer to Cairo and Nile Cruise Tours by flight to visit Egyptian Museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world, at the end of your tour back to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
After enjoying the relish of your breakfast at hotel, Ibis Egypt tours representative will pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Cairo domestic airport, catch your flight to Aswan, meet and assist at Aswan airport, transfer to your Nile Cruise by Ibis Egypt tours Air-conditioned van, check into your Nile Cruise, taste your unforgettable excursions to the High dam, head towards the Unfinished obelisk, amuse your eyes while visiting Philae temple, Belongs to Isis and Hathor goddesses, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom Ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by Two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail towards Edfu, head out to visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail towards Esna while tasting your lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, sail towards Luxor, Start to embrace the culture, walkthrough Valley of the kings, head out towards the Temple of queen hatshepsut, visit the magnificent Colossi of Memnon, tasting your lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, disembarkation after breakfast, visit the greatest highlights of Luxor, Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple, today is your flight back to Cairo, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Luxor airport, catch your flight back to Cairo, meet & assist at Cairo domestic Airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Cairo International airport for final departure.
- Meet at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 03 Nights in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast
- One Day Excursion in Cairo as mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide in Cairo
- One Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- A Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- Accommodation for 03 Nights on board 05 stars Nile Cruise including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Sightseeing Tours on board the Nile Cruise as mentioned at the above itinerary including visits to :
- The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
- Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and Colossi of Memnon
- Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide on board the Nile Cruise
- Service charges and all taxes
- transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Domestic flight Cairo / Aswan – Luxor / Cairo
- Any other optional tours if required
- Prices are per person in double in U.S. Dollars
- Reservation should be as early as possible before arrival to secure space for you
- If you wish to add or to adjust anything to the program please contact us
www.ibisegypttours.comwhatsapp +20100 9917162