|Cairo, Aswan And Abu Simbel Tours |
|Giza Three Pyramids|
Ibis Egypt tours representative will pick you up from your hotel after enjoying the relish of your breakfast, enjoy your sightseeing tours to Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, continue your tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world, at the end of your tour transfer to Giza train station for departure to Aswan by night Sleeper train, Dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
Once you arrive Aswan train station, you will be escorted to your hotel by Ibis Egypt tours representative, manage to relax and refresh a little bit, today you will taste a remarkable excursions in Aswan to the High dam, head towards the Unfinished obelisk, amuse your eyes while visiting Philae Temple, Belongs to Isis and Hathor goddesses, finally back to hotel, at night you can try optional to Sound and light show at Philae Temple, overnight in Aswan.
|Abu Simbel Temple|
Take breakfast box from your hotel, then drive early in the morning at 03:30 am. Towards the magnificent Abu Simbel Temple, it is one of the best sights you have ever seen, Walk through “Temple of Ramses II, and the Temple of Nefertari “ then Ibis Egypt tours guide will drive you back to Aswan, overnight in Aswan.
|Colossi of Memnon|
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel before driving to Luxor, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Luxor by private Air-conditioned Vehicle, Arrive Luxor, start to embrace culture in Luxor by visiting the best sights, visit Karnak Temple and Luxor temple, finally transfer to your hotel in Luxor, check in, manage to relax, at night try optional to Sound and light show to Karnak Temple, overnight in Luxor.
Day 06: West Bank Of Luxor Tours
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, discover the ravishing landmarks of Luxor at the west Bank, walkthrough Valley of the kings, head out towards the Temple of queen hatshepsut, the last stop will be to Colossi of Memnon, then transfer to Luxor train station for departure back towards Cairo, Dinner and overnight in Sleeper train.
Once you arrive Giza train station, you will be escorted by Ibis Egypt tours representative to your hotel, manage to relax, or try optional excursion to Alexandria city where you can taste different culture at Cata comb of Kom El-Shokafa, Qaitbai citadel, and Alexandria Library, walk through the magnificent Montazah Palace, or amuse your eyes by visiting Roman amphitheatre ( If visit was allowed ), other different optional at night are available between Dinner Cruise on the magic Nile River where you can enjoy watching real Belly Dancer and watching Folklore show, overnight in Cairo.
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Cairo International airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast
- One Day tour in Cairo as mentioned at the above Itinerary
- English speaking guide in Cairo
- One Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- A Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in Aswan on Bed & Breakfast
- One Day tour in Aswan as mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide to explain Aswan excursions
- Air-conditioned vehicle Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan
- One Day Excursion to Abu Simbel as mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide in Abu Simbel
- Air-conditioned vehicle Aswan / Luxor
- Accommodation for 01 Night in Luxor on Bed & Breakfast
- Two Day tours in Luxor as mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide to explain Luxor excursions
- Service charges and all taxes
- transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
- Sleeper train Cairo / Aswan – Luxor / Cairo
- TOUR EXCLUDES
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours if required
- prices are per person in double in U.S. Dollars
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period
- Reservation should be at least 05 days before arrival
- If you wish to add or to adjust any thing to the program please contact us