|Cairo And Sharm El Sheikh Holidays|
Start Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh Holidays with Ibis Egypt Tours, With Red Sea Holidays amuse yourself with Sharm El Sheikh rolling coastline and natural wonders, variety of tours with Red Sea Travel in Sharm El-Sheikh like Ras Mohammed snorkeling tour, Desert Safari at the heart of Sinai Desert, then explore Cairo twinkling city and more with Ibis Egypt tours.
- STARTING PRICE:$650.00
- DURATION:7 Days
- SIGHTSEEING:Ras Mohammed, St. Catherine monastery, Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Valley Temple, Egyptian Museum,
Once your flight landing at Sharm airport, Ibis Egypt tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Sharm, manage to relax, overnight in Sharm El-Sheikh.
|Ras Mohammed Snorkeling|
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, then start to scout the magic of Sharm, Drive towards Ras MohammedNational Park, it is around 20 minutes, ride your boat for dazzling snorkeling trip, start sailing among coral area for snorkeling, swimming is available as well, you will have 2-3 stops at remarkable points to watch the coral reefs, explore the under magical world of the Red sea, finally back to the dock, then Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you back to your hotel, manage to relax - at night optional to visit Alf Lila Wa Lila, overnight in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Breakfast box from your hotel, then at 06:00 am. drive by air-conditioned modern van to St. Catherine, arrive St. Catherine, enjoy a magical visit to St. Catherine Monastery, passing by Room of the Skulls,continue visiting the famous burning bush, then watch Napoleon wall and Moses Well, at the end of your tour drive to Dahab, watch The Golden Calf on the way, enjoy Lunch in Dahab, then back to Sharm, Overnight in Sharm.
Enjoy your tasty breakfast at hotel, then Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Sharm Airport, Catch your flight to Cairo, arrive Cairo domestic airport, start to Embrace Cairo culture by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops,Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, continue your tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world, your last stop will be at Khan El-Khalili market, at the end of your tour transfer to Cairo domestic airport, Fly back to Sharm El Sheikh, meet & assist at Sharm Airport, transfer to hotel, Overnight in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Day 06: Day At Leisure In Sharm El Sheikh
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at your hotel, it is your chance to escape the crowds, manage to relax at the stunning beaches of Sharm El-sheikh, different water activities are waiting for you including swimming, diving or snorkeling, optional to try Desert Safari at the heart of Sinai Desert from Sharm, overnight in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Day 07: Final Departure
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Sharm International airport for final departure.
- Meet at Sharm El Sheikh Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 06 Nights in Sharm El Sheikh including Breakfast and Dinner
- English speaking escort in Sharm El Sheikh
- One day snorkeling trip to Ras Mohamed by Boat as mentioned at the itinerary
- One day tour to St. Catherine as mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide in St. Catherine and Cairo
- One day tour in Cairo as mentioned at the above itinerary
- All transfers in Sharm, St. Catherine and Cairo by private air-conditioned Vehicle
- Entrance fees to the above sites as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services charges and all taxes
- Assist & transfer to Sharm El Sheikh Airport for final departure
- Domestic flight Sharm / Cairo / Sharm
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Any Personal Expenses
- Optional tours not mentioned in the program
- Prices are not Valid during Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period
- If you wish to add or to Adjust anything to the program please contact us