Experience Cairo and Alexandria Tours with Ibis Egypt Tours, Wide range of activities with Egypt Solo Traveler you can do like visit Pyramids of Giza, The Egyptian Museum, then touring Alexandria with Solo Traveler Tours of Egypt to visit Qaitbay Citadel, Catacombs of el Shoqqafa and more with Ibis Egypt Tours.
Cairo: Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Valley Temple, Egyptian Museum, Alexandria: Catacomb of Kom El-Shokafa, Qaitbai citadel, Alexandria library from outside, Montazah palace, Roman amphitheater ( If the visit was allowed )
Ibis Egypt tours representative will pick you up from your hotel after enjoying the relish of your breakfast, enjoy your sightseeing tours to Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, Enjoy Lunch at oriental restaurant in Cairo, continue your Cairo and Alexandria Tours by visiting the Egyptian Museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world, at the end of your day tours back to your hotel, other different activities allowed at night between Dinner Cruise on the magic Nile River where you can enjoy watching real Belly Dancer and watching Folklore show, Or watch the magnificent Sound and light Show, it is really different experience you have to try, overnight in Cairo.
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, Today is different day, as you will visit Alexandria city located at the Mediterranean Sea by air-conditioned vehicle, where you can taste different culture by visiting Catacomb of Kom El-Shokafa, Qaitbai citadel, and Alexandria Library from outside, walk through the magnificent Montazah Palace, or try to amuse your eyes by visiting Roman amphitheatre ( If visit was allowed ), manage to relax by having lunch at oriental restaurant, overnight in Alexandria.
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, then drive back to Cairo, It is your relaxing day in Cairo,try different optional and different activities are available on that day, optional to visit the ruins of Memphis City, or optional to Sakkara Step pyramid, other different activities available at night between Dinner cruise on the magic Nile River where you can enjoy watching real Belly Dancer and watching Folklore show, Or watch the magnificent Pyramids sound and light show, it is a really different experience you have to try, overnight in Cairo.
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Cairo International airport for final departure.
Oct - April
May - Sep
Oct - April
May - Sep
Oct - April
May - Sep
Oct - April
May - Sep
• Tour price currency is quoted in USD, also we accept Paying in Euro or British pound. The price of the tour is quoted per person per tour and based on all-inclusive and prices of our tours and excursions are always updated to ensure that you will get the lowest price possible. After your tour is confirmed, we will guarantee the price of your tour and it will not be changed.
• The above prices are not valid during the Peak Periods (New Year - Christmas - Easter), Please inquire for pricing
• Reservation should be at least 05 days before arrival
• The price of Solo is valid for a solo traveler who is traveling alone.
Additional Entry Tickets:
• All tours don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside one of the pyramids and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
• If you wish to add or to adjust anything to the program, please contact us.
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge (unless flights were included)
2 – 5.99 pay 25% of the tour price and 50% of the tour price if it includes flights or sleeper train
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of the tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
• If your tour package includes airfare, then an extra charge for your children may apply.
Deposit and Payment:
• 50% payment will be required from the total amount, after confirming the booking of your tour as requested and you can pay by credit or debit card (MasterCard / Visa) through VeriSign Secured payment system on our website and the Rest of Payment on Cash basis upon you Start Your Tour to Ibis Egypt tours representative.
• After your tour is confirmed we will email you the final confirmation of the tour and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will Contains contact numbers of customer care, tour operator and All information for your convenience.
• Ibis Egypt tours do not require a cancellation fee for tours or excursions that canceled for ‘force majeure’ reasons like volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons that Out of control. If the cancellation of the booking happens Cause of personal or business reasons and Ibis Egypt tours has already incurred costs of the booking on your behalf and these costs will be transferred to you.
Travel Insurance :
• Secure your trip and give yourself greater peace of mind with the Travel Insurance program proposed by Travel Guard for you. One week 25$ per person
You can book your Egypt Solo Traveler Tours directly from the website or you can contact us via Online Chat, Email or WhatsApp. If you wish a tailor-made tour or edit anything on your Egypt tour contact us now and we will be happy to create an itinerary for you.
Yes, you can edit or add anything to trips for singles packages because all our Trips for singles are Private Tours so the customer has the right to edit or add anything that suits the trip in order to be his/her holiday is memorable.
Ibis Egypt tours speaks your language, so don't worry we know the importance of language in communication so all our egypt Solo Traveler are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French, Chinese and Japanese and if there is any language required we will do our best to provide it to you on your red sea travel.
Deposit required for your Solo Tours is 25% of the total holiday cost, except at the peak periods Christmas, New Year and Easter deposit will be 50% of the total price. You can pay the deposit by credit card ( Visa or Master Card ) On Ibis Egypt tours secure online payment Portal via credit card or by bank wire transfer to Ibis Egypt tours bank account, A charge of 03% will be paid as bank fees for payments made by credit card, No additional charges will be applied.
We can schedule your Solo Trip packages for any time of the day. Please let us know, if you wish to start at another time in the comments section of your booking form or when you contact us via email.
Don't let anything spoil your vacation! From our experience with our customers, we recommend that you book your accommodation pre the tour in order to avoid the usual problems of unavailability of hotels and other problems.
Travel insurance is optional for all travelers and Ibis Egypt tours offers travel insurance for $ 25 per person. Details can be found here.
- All of our Travel Tours For Singles on private tours are only for people you book for. If you are alone, it will only be you and your guide. If you're a couple, just the two of you are your guide. We think this is the best type of tour so it can be customized for you, so you can get the full attention of your guide throughout the duration of the tour. - Yes, we can offer a discount for groups, please inquire us at the time of booking. - Yes for sure Ibis Egypt tours offering special prices for private groups. We are offering discounts starting from 10% and more, depending on the nature and length of the trip. For groups more than 15 people, we will offer you one person in double free of charge from the group.
Get a Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Customize Your Package with your Personal requirements through Egypt Tailor-made Holidays.Inquire us Now!
Questions and Answers related to Egypt Tour Packages.
Egyptian cities are very safe in general, especially at the areas where tourists are visiting frequently, as tourist sites are far from episodes have occurred and it was not affected, even during protests happened after the Egyptian Revolution in 2011 Most of our clients arrived during these periods mentioned how it was safe during their trip to Egypt.
Traveler must have a valid passport for at least six months, You can apply for a tourist visa at any Egyptian embassy in your country before your arrival. If traveler citizen of the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Korea, Croatia, Georgia, Macedonia, Serbia, the Ukraine, a country that is part of the Russian Federation, or a country that is a member of the European Union, he can apply for a visa upon arrival at the Egyptian airport, it will cost him $25 or the equivalent amount, and visa will be valid for 30 days.
For sure you can visit Egypt and Jordan, where you can explore fascinating Egypt and Jordan and more with Ibis Egypt tours.
If you have a visa for Sinai, it will allow you to visit any destination in Sinai, but if you want to visit Cairo, Luxor or Aswan you can obtain Visa according to rules at questions number One.
Yes, there are direct flights from the United States to Cairo organized by Egypt Air, where you can find a flight from New York, the JFK Airport, direct to Cairo five times a week. it takes approximately 12 hours. There is flights belongs to Egypt Air as well flies from Los Angles directly to Cairo, it takes approx. 17 hours, However tourists arriving from U.S.A prefer to make transit either in Paris, North Africa ( They prefer to stop in morocco ), or London.
Because of the cheap price of the airline tickets, clients prefer airlines, but the only exception for this client arriving from Jordan via Aqaba Port, as they are crossing by ferry boat from Aqaba Harbor to Nuweiba, but the ships were coming to Egyptian Mediterranean harbors from Cyprus or Greece, is not working nowadays. On the other hand you can find a variety of cruises coming to Egypt’s Mediterranean and the Red Sea Ports, it is stopping at the different harbors for one or two days, and Ibis Egypt tours will be more than happy to offer day trips to Egypt and Jordan for clients wanted to enjoy tours to Egypt or Jordan, and clients can obtain visa at the Egyptian ports, kindly open this link, it contains different Egyptian Shore Excursions trips for clients who intend to ride an international cruise will stop at the Egyptian ports or Jordan port.
We recommend for you to Purchase Cigarettes and Alcohol upon your arrival to Egypt, where you will find duty free shops at Egypt’s airports, at Cairo, Hurghada, Luxor, Sharm El Sheikh, and El Gouna, you will be allowed to purchase 200 cigarettes and 03 liters of alcohol upon arrival.
All travelers arriving to Egypt have 48 Hours to buy cigarettes or alcohol from any duty-free shop either located at Egypt’s airports, or from other locations located in Cairo or from hotels in El Gouna or Hurghada or Sharm El-sheikh, the traveler can purchase 200 cigarettes and 03 liters of Alcohol.
Deposit required for your holiday is 25% of the total holiday cost, except at the peak periods “ Christmas, New Year and Easter “ deposit will be 50% of the total price. and you can pay the deposit by credit card ( Visa or Master Card ) or by bank wire transfer to Ibis Egypt tours bank account.
Ibis Egypt tours is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to receive your booking inquiries via email, telephone, or live online chat. Our number, email, and a link to our chat service can be found at our homepage. www.ibisegypttours.com
Yes for sure Ibis Egypt tours offering special prices for private groups. We are offering discounts starting from 10% and more, depending on the nature and length of the trip. For groups more than 15 people, we will offer you one person in double free of charge from the group.
Ibis Egypt tours has good deals with all hotels all over Egypt, which makes our prices competitive, another thing you’ll notice is the inclusions. While we don’t include everything, we do throw in the major highlights of a destination, the things that everyone goes to see, on the other hand, we leave many other activities as options, to provide you the freedom and flexibility to choose what you want to do on a daily basis.
A charge of 3% will be paid as bank fees for payments made by credit card, No additional charges will be applied.
As Per our terms and conditions, Ibis Egypt tours refund depends on how far in advance we are notified about the cancellation, Except Shore Excursions day trips booking you will refund whatever amount you have paid in advance in case of force majeure.
Ibis Egypt tours is glad to offer a discount for clients wanted to pay the total amount of their tour in advance, However, If you paid the total amount of your tour six months before arrival, we will be more than happy to offer 5% discount for your trip.
You should book your tour maximum one week before your arrival. On the other hand during peak periods “ Christmas and New Year’s, Easter “ earlier is much better to secure space for your holiday before arrival.