|Aswan Nile Cruise Tours|
Escape the masses on a boat at Aswan Nile Cruise Tours which sail from Aswan to Luxor on the majestic Nile River through best Aswan Day Tours , Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor is a gleaming opportunity to Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, then head out towards Hatshepsut Temple.
- STARTING PRICE: $240.00
- DURATION:4 Days
- SIGHTSEEING: Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk, High Dam, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut,Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple
Day 1: Visit Aswan Sightseeing
Ibis Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan, he will escort you to the embarkation point of your Nile Cruise, embarkation to your Nile Cruise before Lunch, Embrace Aswan culture, taste your unforgettable excursions to the High Dam, head towards the Unfinished Obelisk, amuse your eyes while visiting Philae Temple, Belongs to Isis and Hathor goddesses, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom Ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by Two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail towards Edfu, head out to visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail towards Esna while tasting your lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, then sail towards Luxor, Start to embrace Luxor culture, walkthrough Valley of the Kings, head out towards the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, visit the magnificent Colossi of Memnon, lunch will be served on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, disembarkation after breakfast, visit the greatest highlights of Luxor, Karnak Temple with its inconceivable pillars, it was constructed at the Greco Roman kingdom era, It is considering the largest temple in the world, it consists of 6 Temples, The temple of Karnak including ten edifices, six of which are on the east-west axis, and four on the north-south axis, then move towards Luxor Temple which was established by Amenhotep III, but Ramses II added the front part and completed the Temple, Luxor Temple located in the middle of Luxor city and was connected to Karnak Temple by avenue of sphinxes at ancient time, finally once your tour concluded Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you back to Aswan by air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Pick up from your hotel in Aswan
- Three Nights’ accommodation at 05 stars Nile Cruise including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Tours on board your Nile Cruise to visit:
- The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
- Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and Colossi of Memnon
- Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Entry fees to the sites mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide at the Nile Cruise
- Service charges and all taxes
- Air-conditioned Vehicle Luxor / Aswan
- All transfers in Aswan and Luxor by air-conditioned vehicle
- Service charges and all taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel in Aswan once your tour concluded
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary