|Cheap Tours To Cairo And Luxor|
Keen to keep your travel cost as lower as possible when you take the chance to scout around the gleaming parts Egypt Budget Tours , With Cheap Tours to Cairo and Luxor you can stare in the stupor of Pyramids, walk through the Egyptian Museum, enjoy free time to explore Luxor and more Cheap Tours to Cairo and Luxor
SIGHTSEEING:Giza pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Luxor temple, Karnak temple Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple, Egyptian Museum, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple,
Once your flight landing at cairo Airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Day Tour
Ibis Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel after enjoying the relish of your breakfast, enjoy your sightseeing tours to Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, continue your tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world, at the end of your tour transfer to Giza train station for departure to Luxor by night Sleeper train, Dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
Ibis Egypt tours representative will pick you up from Luxor train station, then he will escort you to your hotel, check in, refresh and relax for a little bit time, visit the greatest temples of Luxor, Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple, optional to enjoy the sound and light show available at night, overnight in Luxor.
|Cheap Tours To Cairo And Luxor|
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, relax in the morning, or have an optional excursion to walkthrough Valley of the kings, or explore Valley of the queens, and discover the beauty of Hatshepsut temple, watch the glory of Colossi of Memnon, then be ready at night to travel back to Cairo, check out at 12:00 noon, have some walk to enjoy Luxor streets and shopping, Then Ibis Egypt tours representative will pick you up from the reception of your hotel in Luxor, he will escort you to Luxor train station for departure back to Cairo by night sleeper train, Dinner and overnight in Sleeper train.
Day 5: Alexandria Tour
Once you arrive Giza train station, you will be escorted by Ibis Egypt tours representative to your hotel, manage to relax, or try optional excursion to Alexandria city where you can taste different culture at Cata comb of Kom El-Shokafa, Qaitbai citadel, and Alexandria library, walk through the magnificent Montazah palace, or amuse your eyes by visiting Roman amphitheatre ( If visit was allowed ), other different optional at night are available between Dinner Cruise on the magic Nile River where you can enjoy watching real Belly Dancer and watching Folklore show, overnight in Cairo.
Day 6: Final Departure
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Cairo International airport for final departure.
- Meet at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned Van
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in Cairo at 3 stars Hotel including breakfast & all taxes
- Accommodation for 01 Night in Luxor at 3 stars Hotel including Breakfast & all taxes
- One day Tour in Cairo as mentioned in program
- One Day excursion to in Luxor as mentioned at the above itinerary
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide in Cairo & Luxor
- All Transfers in Cairo & Luxor by air – conditioned Vehicle
- service charges & all taxes
- transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure
- Sleeper train Cairo / Luxor / Cairo Round Trip including breakfast & Dinner
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours if required
- Any Personal expenses
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period
- Reservation should be at least 05 days before arrival
- If you wish to add or to adjust any thing to the program please contact us