|Radamis Nile Cruise|
Do you heard about the Nile? If your answer is yes so you must know about Luxor and Aswan Nile Cruises. Ibis Egypt Tours invite you to enjoy best Nile Cruise Tours in Radamis Nile Cruise and know
more about the ancient Egyptian history during your Radamis Nile Cruise .
- STARTING PRICE:$295.00
- DURATION:Every Friday From Aswan & Monday From Luxor
- SIGHTSEEING: Karnak temple, Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the kings, Valley of the queens, Colossi of Memnon, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Philae temple, Unfinished obelisk, Elephantine Island
• 65 deluxe cabins of approximately 20 square meters
• 4 family cabins
• 4 deluxe suites of approximately 28 square meters.
• All the cabins offer air-conditioning with individual temperature controls and Panoramic window.
• The spacious bathroom is fully equipped with a bathtub,
• Hairdryer and shaving sockets for 220V power supply.
• Satellite television
• an in-house video channel and music channel,
• Wi-Fi for all cabins
• Non-smoking cabins are available on request.
• Orangery Restaurant,
• Sun Deck
• Galabeyya Party.
• The Lounge Bar & Disco with its resident DJ offers nightly music, drinks and dancing.
Friday: Visit Aswan Sightseeing
Meet and Assist at Aswan Airport / Railway Station, Transfer to your Nile Cruise by Ibis Egypt Tours Air-conditioned van, Check into Radamis II Nile Cruise before lunch, Lunch will be served on board, Start to embrace Aswan culture, Visit the High dam, Philae Temle, and Unfinished Obelisk, Dinner on board, Overnight in Aswan.
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, Sail to Kom Ombo, scout the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo, Lunch will be served on board your cruise , Sail to Edfu, Dinner on board, Overnight in Edfu.
Early in the morning 6:00 Enjoy Tea and Coffee Before the visit of Edfu temple Unleash your inner adventure and visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, Back To Cruise as your Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, sail toLuxor via Esna, unleash your inner by excursion towards the East Bank to visit ( Karnak and Luxor Temples ), afternoon tea, Dinner on board, Enjoy Galabeya Party show, Overnight in Luxor.
Monday: Last Day For Departure
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board; today we will say good bye to the Nile Cruise, today is your final departure day, disembarkation from Radamis II Nile Cruise after breakfast, Visit Valley of the Kings, ( visit only 03 tombs ), next excursion to Queen Hatshepsut temple, known as El-Deir El-Bahari, By Afternoon Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Luxor Airport / Railway Station, catch your flight Or Train.
• Accommodation on board Radamis II Nile Cruise with breakfast, lunch, dinner
• A complimentary Arrival & Departure Airport or Railway Station transfer To\From Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
• Sightseeing tours as mentioned at the above itinerary
• Entry fees to the sites mentioned at the above itinerary
• English, Spanish, Italian Or Germany Speaking Guide
• Service charges and all taxes
• Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions
• All service charges and taxes
• Visa to Egypt
• Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary
• Personal expenses
- 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS - Aswan / Luxor EVERY FRIDAY
- 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS - Luxor / Aswan EVERY MONDAY