Our carefully Egypt Classic Tours are designed to give you a memorable experience, One of the unique ways of exploring the flourishing of Egypt is Cairo Nile Cruise and Safari Egypt Tours, enjoy a visit to the Pyramids, walkthrough White, and Black Desert, stare at the amazement of Hatshepsut Temple and more through Cairo Nile Cruise and Safari Egypt Tours
- STARTING PRICE:$0.00
- DURATION:16 Days
- SIGHTSEEING:Pyramids of Giza, Might Sphinx, Karnak Temple, High Dam, El Bagawat Cemetery
Day 01: Arrive Cairo
Once your flight landing at Cairo Airport, Ibis Egypt tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo Day Tour
Enjoy tasty breakfast at your hotel, then Ibis Egypt tours tour guide will escort you to Pyramids of Giza and theEgyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, continue your tour by visiting the Egyptian museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world, next round will be to Old Cairo including visits to the various Churches there ( Visit maximum 02 churches ), visit Ben Ezra synagogue, at the end of your day tours back to your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, Today is different day, as you will visit Alexandria city located at the the Mediterranean Sea by air-conditioned vehicle, where you can taste different culture by visiting Cata Comb of Kom El-Shokafa, Qaitbai Citadel, and Alexandria Library from outside, walk through the magnificent Montazah Palace, or try to amuse your eyes by visiting Roman amphitheatre ( If visit was allowed ), manage to realx by having lunch at local restaurant, then transfer to your hotel in Alexandria, check in, Overnight in Alexandria.
Day 04: Siwa Oasis Day Tour
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, today you will discover the hidden secrets of the Egyptian Safari, start to drive by four-wheel-drive Jeep to Siwa Oasis, it is about 600 Km., discover the old Siwan village of Shali, finally transfer to your hotel in Siwa, Dinner & Overnight in Siwa.
|The Crystal Mountain|
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, start to your adventure excursions to discover the mysterious secrets of Siwa, visit the Spring of Cleopatra, then move to the Mountain of the Dead, next tour to Alexander The Great Temple ( Known as Oracle Temple ), Try different experience for tour around the city by Donkey drawn-car, then enjoy Lunch, next tour to the Great Sand Sea, it is about 17-km., manage to relax at the hot spring at Bir Wahid, Dinner included overnight at your hotel in Siwa.
Day 06: Bahariya Oasis Tour
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, then start to drive by four-wheel-drive Jeep to to Bahariya Oasis, passing by Bahrein, next move to Nawemis and Sitra Oasis, Lunch will be served during the tour, and then you will pass by the ravishing sand dunes of the Great Sand Sea. Once you arrive to Bahariya Oasis, Ibis Egypt tours representative will help you for check in, dinner and overnight at Bahariya.
Day 07: Golden Mummies, English Mountain And Crystal Mountain
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, today you will start to discover the beauty of Bahariya Oasis, start visiting Alexander the great Temple, Next tour to the Nobles tombs, then move to Golden Mummies, proceed to the English Mountain, last point will be to the crystal mountain. Lunch will be served during the tour, then drive by four-wheel-drive Jeep to the white Desert, it around 160-km., once you arrive the White Desert, scout the formations, as well as the wind carved sculptures that sympathize both human and animal faces, scout the formations that sympathize the flatness of a different planet., next drive to Farafra Oasis, it is around 40-km., Dinner and overnight at hotel at Farafra Oasis.
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, today you will start to discover the beauty of the old city of Farafra Oasis including Badr Museum “ It was the local Artist “, Then drive to Dakhla Oasis, it is around 280 km., start to scoutDakhla Oasis by visiting the Old Covered City watch its oil press and school, the courthouse with its dwelling chambers, Lunch will be served during the Tour, Proceed to visit Muzzawaka ( It is an external visit ), next tour to Deir El Haggar, Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Dakhla.
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, today you will explore kharga Oasis, drive by four-wheel-drive Jeep toKharga oasis, It is around 190km., once you arrive Kharga visit the remote Roman village of Qasr El Labakha, picnic lunch will be served during the tour, Next tour to the Museum of Kharga, then proceed to Temple of Hibis (It is external visit), visit El Bagawat Cemetery, Dinner and overnight at hotel in kharga Oasis.
Day 10: Arrive Luxor
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, then drive by four-wheel-drive Jeep to to Luxor, It is around 350 km., lunch will be served on the way to Luxor, One you arrive Luxor, Ibis Egypt tours representative will help you for check in, overnight in Luxor
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, then transfer by air-conditioned van to your Nile Cruise by Ibis Egypt tours Air-conditioned van, enjoy a special excursion to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples, overnight on board yourNile Cruise.
Day 12: West Bank Of Luxor Tour
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, watch life unfold as you sail the Nile, start your round to visit Valley of the Kings, head out towards the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, finally visit the impressive Colossi of Memnon, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, sail to Edfu, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on board, head out towards the Temple of Horus in Edfu, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom Ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by Two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail to Aswan while tasting your Lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on board, today taste an unforgettable excursions to the High Dam, head towards the Unfinished Obelisk, amuse your eyes while visiting Philae Temple, Belongs to Isis and Hathor goddesses, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 15: Back To Cairo
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, today is your flight back to Cairo, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Aswan Domestic Airport, catch your flight back to Cairo, meet & assist at Cairo domestic Airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 16: Final Departure
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Cairo International airport for final departure.
- Meet at Cairo International Airport Plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned van
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Cairo including breakfast & all taxes
- One day tour in Cairo as mentioned at the above itinerary
- One Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- Air-conditioned Van Cairo / Alexandria
- Accommodation for 01 Night in Alexandria including breakfast
- One day tour in Alexandria as mentioned at the above itinerary
- One Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria
- English speaking guide in Cairo & Alexandria
- Air-conditioned Toyota land Cruiser Jeep 4x4 for 07 days with driver
- English Speaking Guide for 07 days at the desert tour
- All Permissions required for desert tour.
- Three bottles of mineral water for person per day + 1soft drink per person per day
- Snacks Salty & sweety available in the car
- 07 lunches included (Picnic/Restaurant) at the desert tour
- Accommodation for 02 Nights at Siwa Paradise or similar on H/B
- Accommodation for 01 Night at Bahariya International Hot Spring hotel or similar on HB
- Accommodation for 01 Night Dakhla Desert Lodge hotel or similar on HB
- Accommodation for 01 Night at Kharga Solymar Pioneers hotel or similar on HB
- Accommodation for 01 Night at Farafra Badawiya hotel or similar on HB
- Accommodation for 01 Night in Luxor including breakfast & all taxes
- Accommodation for 04 Nights at 05 stars Nile Cruise including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- All Sightseeing Tours at the Nile Cruise including visits to:
- Karnak and Luxor Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and Colossi of Memnon, Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples, The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
- Entrance Fees to the above mentioned sites
- Service charges and all taxes
- transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Domestic flight Aswan / Cairo
- Personal expenses and extras at the hotels or tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Optional tours if required
- prices are per person in double in U.S. Dollars
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period
- Reservation should be at least 05 days before arrival
- If you wish to add or to adjust any thing to the program please contact us.