|Cairo, Luxor, Aswan And Alexandria Tours Packages|
Travel to Egypt and have an amazing Egyption Travel Packages with Ibis Egypt Tours, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Alexandria Tours. Enjoy Egypt Classic Tours and visit the amazing sightseeing in Cairo like Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum, then Travel to Luxor and visit Karnak temple and Valley of the Kings, after that move to Aswan to visit Aswan high Dam and beautiful temple, continue to Alexandria and visit Qaitbay Citadel, Alexandria Library, catacombs of Kom El Shokafa and best highlights of Alexandria
SIGHTSEEING:Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis, Museum, Luxor temples, Philae temple, Alexandria Library
Day 01: Arrive Cairo
Once your flight landing at Cairo airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo
|Giza Three Pyramids|
Day 02: Pyramids – Egyptian Museum
Enjoy your tasty breakfast at hotel and start your day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. (Optional) Evening trip to enjoy your dinner on board a Nile cruise for 2 hours including watching Egyptian folk shows. Overnight in Cairo
Day 03: Sakkara – Memphis – Old Cairo
Start your full day tour to the step Pyramids of Sakkara (The first proper Pyramids built for the king Zoser, it is considered evolution of the Pyramid from the simple Mastaba to the Pyramid in its known form) Followed by a visit to The Pyramids of Unas & Oser-Kaf the Mastaba. Tomb of Mereruka, Ti & Pta-Hotep (carved and painted tombs), Then Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt where Colossal Statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx, then we visit The Old part of Cairo, as Egypt was one of the first countries to embrace Christianity. We visit The Church of Abu-Serga and St. Barbara, The Hanging Church, and we will
also visit The Old Jewish Synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue. Overnight in Cairo
Breakfast, move to airport to transfer to Luxor by flight. Arrive & transfer to your hotel in Luxor. Start your full day tour visit The West Bank (Valley of the Kings, Colossal of Memnon and Hatshepsut temple) Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile and visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, then visit The East Bank (Luxor & Karnak Temple) Excursion to the Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great Proceed by carriage or bus to Karnak, which is a serious of temples built in different reigns. Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. Overnight in Luxor
Breakfast, transfer to take your train to Aswan. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Then Start your day Tour: High Dam Temple of Philae Island Overnight in Aswan
Day 06 Aswan - Cairo - Alexandria - Cairo
Breakfast, transfer to Aswan Airport to take your Flight to Cairo. Arrival and transfer to the hotel for refreshment, pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, travel to Alexandria. Start the tour with the library of Alexandria, the biggest library in the World, visit the Roman Amphitheater of Alexandria with the display of the sunken monuments of Alexandria, the car will then take you to visit the church of St. Mark – the oldest church in Africa, after which you will visit the old downtown of Alexandria where you can walk through the old city-center of Alexandria. Look at the traditional markets, visit El Nabi Daniel Mosque which is believed by many people to be related to Alexander the great tomb, it is said to contain the remains of the scholar and venerated teacher Prophet Daniel and his companion Sidi Lokman el Hakim, a religious story-teller. Continue your tour by passing through the oldest market area in Manshya and see the traditional women’s’ markets (Zan’et etsetat) with very thin and narrow streets, then visit the biggest Mosque in Alexandria “Morsi Abu El Abbas”. Continue to see the outside of Qaitbay castle which was built on the same site as the ancient Lighthouse of Alexandria one of the seven wonders of ancient world, then drive to gardens of Montazah Palace, see the royal palaces of Haramlek and Salamlek, on your way back you will stop over the famous bridge of Stanley – the modern landmark of modern Alexandria, and then travel in comfort back to your hotel in Cairo.
Breakfast at the hotel, our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
• All transfers (Cairo and Alexandria) by air conditioned vehicles.
• Domestic flight Cairo / Luxor – Aswan / Cairo
• 03 night accommodation in hotel in Cairo on Bed & breakfast basis.
• 01 night accommodation in hotel in Luxor on Bed & breakfast basis.
• 01 night accommodation in hotel in Aswan on Bed & breakfast basis.
• Full day tour Cairo: Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian Museum.
• Full day tour Cairo: Saqqara, Memphis & Coptic Cairo.
• Full day tour Alexandria: Pompey’s Pillar, Roman Amphitheater, New Alexandria Library, Catacomb’s, Montazah Garden & Qaitbay Fortress (from outside).
• Full day tour Luxor: East & West Bank
• Full day tour Aswan: High Dam & Philae Temple
• First Gate Entrance at the Monuments
• Excellent English Speaking Guide during sightseeing tour.
• Egypt tourist visa.
• International & Domestic Airfare.
• Tips for drivers, guides, representatives, hotel, Nile Cruise etc.
• Normal Tipping in Egypt is USD $ 05.00 per person per day.
• Drinks, Beverages & Mineral water during all the meals.
• Any Personal expenses.
• Entry fee for any of the Pyramids & the Mummies Room inside the Egyptian Museum.
• Entrance fee inside the great Pyramid (USD 25.00 per person), second (USD 06.00 per person) & third Pyramid (USD 06.00 per person)
• Solar Boat in Pyramids’ area (USD 15.00 per person).
• Entrance fee inside the Mummies’ room in the Egyptian Museum (USD 15.00 per person).
• Any other services not mentioned in the package.