|Cairo and Nile Cruise Tours|
Amuse yourself while try Cairo and Nile Cruise Tours with Ibis Egypt Tours, with Egypt Classic Tours , enjoy cruising the Nile River which is a spectacular way to get a step back to the Ancient Egyptian time while walkthrough Valley of the Kings, stare at the amazement of Karnak Temple, and more with Cairo and Nile Cruise Tours .
- STARTING PRICE:$620.00
- DURATION:8 Days
- SIGHTSEEING:Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Karnak Temple, Hatsheput Temple, Philae Temple
Day 01: Arrive Cairo
Once your flight landing at Cairo Airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
|Cairo Day Tour|
Ibis Egypt tours representative will pick you up from your hotel after enjoying the relish of your breakfast, enjoy your sightseeing tours to Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, continue your Cairo and Nile Cruise Tours by Sleeper Train to visit Egyptian Museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world, at the end of your tour transfer to Giza train station for departure to Aswan by night Sleeper train, Dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
Ibis Egypt tours representative will pick you up from Aswan train station, then he will escort you to your Nile Cruise, check into your Nile Cruise, taste your unforgettable excursions to the High dam, head towards theUnfinished obelisk, amuse your eyes while visiting Philae Temple, Belongs to Isis and Hathor goddesses, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
|Kom Ombo Temple|
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom Ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by Two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail towards Edfu, head out to visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail towards Esna while tasting your lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, sail towards Luxor, Start to embrace the culture, walkthrough Valley of the Kings, head out towards the Temple of queen hatshepsut, visit the magnificent Colossi of Memnon, tasting your lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 06: Karnak And Luxor Tours
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, disembarkation after breakfast, visit the greatest highlights of Luxor, Karnak Temple and Luxor temple, today is your train back to Cairo, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Luxor train station for departure back to Cairo by night Sleeper train, Dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
Once you arrive Giza train station, you will be escorted by Ibis Egypt tours representative to your hotel, manage to relax, or try optional excursion to Alexandria city where you can taste different culture at Cata comb of Kom El-Shokafa, Qaitbai citadel, and Alexandria Library, walk through the magnificent Montazah Palace, or amuse your eyes by visiting Roman amphitheatre ( If visit was allowed ), other different optional at night are available between Dinner Cruise on the magic Nile River where you can enjoy watching real Belly Dancer and watching Folklore show, overnight in Cairo.
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Cairo International airport for final departure.
- Meet at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast
- One Day Excursion in Cairo as mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide in Cairo
- One Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- A Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- Accommodation for 03 Nights on board 05 stars Nile Cruise including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Sightseeing Tours on board the Nile Cruise as mentioned at the above itinerary including visits to :
- The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
- Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and Colossi of Memnon
- Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide on board the Nile Cruise
- Service charges and all taxes
- transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure
- Sleeper train Cairo / Aswan – Luxor / Cairo
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
- prices are per person in double in U.S. Dollars
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period
- Reservation should be at least 05 days before arrival
- If you wish to add or to adjust any thing to the program please contact us.