Ibis Egypt Tours offers Cairo and Luxor Short Tours for who have short holiday in Egypt, so travel to Cairo and visit the most interesting places in Cairo such as Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili then travel more in Egypt and visit the amazing city of historical sightseeing and many temples and tombs "Luxor" when you are in Luxor will know more about the ancient Egyptian History and more secrets about the old Pharaohs with Ibis Egypt Tours
|Cairo and Luxor Short Tours|
Enjoy exploring the major landmarks of Ancient Egyptian with Cairo and Luxor Short Breaks, touring Cairo and Luxor where you can stare at the amazement The Great Pyramids of Giza, walk through Old Cairo, then with a wealth of history, culture and Pharaonic legacy enjoy a tour to visit Luxor Temple, Colossi of Memnon and more.
Day 01: Arrive Cairo
Once your flight landing at cairo Airport, Ibis Egypt tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
Enjoy tasty breakfast at your hotel, then Ibis Egypt tours tour guide will escort you to Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, continue your tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world, next round will be to Old Cairo including visits to the various Churches there ( Visit maximum 02 churches ), visit Ben Ezra synagogue, at the end of your tour transfer to Giza train station for departure to Luxor by night sleeper train, dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
|Cairo and Luxor Short Break Tours|
Day 03: West Bank Of Luxor Tour
|Cairo and Short Holiday Packages|
Enjoy your tasty breakfast at hotel, today is different day tour to scout Karnak temple with its inconceivable pillars, then head towards Luxor Temple which was established by Amenhotep III and Ramses II, have free time to enjoy shopping, Lunch is served at local restaurant, at the end of your tour transfer to Luxor airport, catch your flight back to Cairo, meet & assist at Cairo domestic Airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Cairo International airport for final departure.
- Meet at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned modern Vehicle
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in Cairo including Breakfast
- One day tour in Cairo as mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide during in Cairo
- One Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- A bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- One Night accommodation in Luxor including Breakfast
- Two days excursion in Luxor as mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide in Luxor
- Entrance fees in Cairo & Luxor at the above mentioned sites
- Transfers in Cairo & Luxor by air-conditioned modern Vehicle
- Service charges and all taxes
- transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Sleeper train Cairo / Luxor
- Domestic flight Luxor / Cairo
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary.
- Prices are per person in double in U.S. Dollars
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period
- Reservation should be at least 05 days before arrival
- If you wish to add or to adjust any thing to the program please contact us