|Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise|
Touch the gleaming parts of ancient Pharaonic while try Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise with Ibis Egypt Tours, Escape the crowds, exploring major landmarks like Karnak Temple, Walk through Valley of the Kings, and more with Luxor and Aswan Nile Cruises.
SIGHTSEEING:Karnak Temple, Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Kom ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk, Elephantine Island, High dam
- Minerva has 77 spacious cabins
- Gymnasium with Fitness equipments
- Large sun deck with swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Meeting space
- International phone calls.
- housekeeping and Laundry service
- Wireless internet access
- Shops to buy gifts
- Doctor available on board.
- Reception for 24 hours
- Beauty salon
- Bar, lounge and Restaurant
Thursday: Visit Luxor East Bank
Meet and Assist at Luxor Airport / Railway Station , transfer to your Nile Cruise by Ibis Egypt tours Air-conditioned van, Check Into Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise before Lunch, Lunch will be served on board, enjoy a special excursion to the East Bank, start to scout Karnak and Luxor Temples, Dinner on board your Cruise, Overnight in Luxor.
Friday: Visit Luxor West Bank
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, scout the West Bank, walkthrough Valley of the Kings, ( visit to 03 Tombs only ), Unleash your inner by visiting the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, known as El-Deir El-Bahar, continue Sailing to Edfu via Esna, Lunch will be served on board, Dinner on board your cruise, Overnight in Edfu.
Saturday: Visit Edfu And Kom Ombo
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, scout Horus Temple in Edfu, Lunch will be served on board, continue sailing to Kom Ombo, Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo, Dinner on board, Oriental Show, Overnight in Kom Ombo.
Sunday: Visit Aswan Sightseeing
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, Early in the morning Sail to Aswan. unleash your inner adventure to embrace Aswan culture, taste special excursion to the High Dam, amuse your eyes while visiting Philae Temple, Belongs to Isis and Hathor goddesses, head towards the Unfinished Obelisk, Lunch will be served on board, then enjoy a Felucca on the Nile around Kitchener island, Dinner on board, overnight in Aswan.
Monday: Last Day For Departure
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board, today we will say good bye to the Nile Cruise, it is your final departure day, disembarkation from Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise after breakfast, Ibis Egypt tours representative will escort you to Aswan Airport / Railway Station, catch your flight Or Train
- Accommodation on board Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise with breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned at the above itinerary
- Entry fees to the sites mentioned at the above itinerary
- English, Spanish, German, Italian Speaking Guide
- service charges and all taxes
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary
- 04 Days / 03 Nights Aswan / Luxor Every Monday
- 05 Days / 04 Nights Luxor / Aswan Every Thursday
For more Luxor and Aswan Nile Cruises .
Website : www.ibisegypttours.com